A diamond is the hardest substance known to man, making it resistant to deterioration. When cared for properly, diamond jewelry can be worn every day and passed on as an heirloom to the next generation. However, your diamond can be damaged and should be cared for appropriately.
- Keep your jewelry separated by using a fabric lined jewelry box with dividers to store your jewelry items
- Put your jewelry away if you are doing rough work that may chip your diamond
- Clean your diamond jewelry regularly with a commercial cleaner or a mild detergent
- Do not allow your jewelry to come in contact with chlorine bleach or other harsh chemicals
- Let us professionally clean your jewelry and check your prongs for wear at least once per year