1/2 pound large shell pasta
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
3/4 cup of water
1 cup jarred salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips (optional) on top.